Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just for fun

So there I was on Pintrest when I came across these silly questions to ask your kids. How do you pass this up?! I am relieved at some of the answers and perplexed by others. Abram was not as interested in answering questions, he really wanted me to put the computer up and watch Ninja Turtles with him... You'll see that reflected in several of his answers. :) Barrett knows me pretty darn well!! lol

I LOVE THESE CRAZY BOYS!

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Barrett: Are you gonna eat your cornbread?!
Abram: Don't touch anything in here!

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Barrett: Us being good!
Abram: Turtles

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Barrett: Us being bad.
Abram: some blocks.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Barrett: By tickling me!
Abram: Makes the spider get me.

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
**Neither boy had an answer for this**

6. How old is Mommy?
Barrett: 30??
Abram: 3

7. How tall is Mommy?
Barrett: (after carefully "counting me") 21?!
Abram: 3 year old tall

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Barrett: Tickle me and make me laugh.
Abram: Make dinner

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Barrett: CLEAN!!!
Abram: Daddy ...

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Barrett: Cause everyone will like you and you'll be rich!!
Abram:

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Barrett: Playing with me.
Abram: Your job!

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Barrett: Giving spankings because you don't give them very hard.
Abram: Doing work.

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Barrett: Teach kids and make them cut numbers.
Abram: Do your work ... at your job.

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Barrett: Broccoli and Cheese soup!
Abram: Mac-n-Cheese and Oatmeal

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Barrett: That you are nice
Abram: You're nice

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Barrett: The girl rabbit on Looney Tunes
Abram: Ninja Turtle!!

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Barrett: I pass out folders for you (at school)
Abram: Watch shows and snuggle

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Barrett: We're both big
Abram: We love daddy.

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Barrett: Cause you have long hair, and I have short hair
Abram: I don't know!

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Barrett:Cause you give me hugs and kisses
Abram: Because you do!

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Barrett: Jason's Deli for Broccoli Cheese soup.
Abram: To school!


No comments:

Post a Comment